1. I found you first. you were mine before anyone wanted you. you were mine before the growth & the grooming & I’ve made you into what you are.. you don’t deserve to leave me.
2. Someone once told me to never make a home out of someone who doesn’t love me but I am a refugee & at night I need saving & in the morning I have 4 month pregnant cravings for a love that only we make – by the afternoon.. I get homesick.
3. We said silent vows as we stared in eachothers eyes & struggled through the sand just to jump in the ocean so we could feel a wave so strong, neither one of us had the strength to pull out of.. you’re stuck with me.
4. Remember that night when we were so drunk we poured our hearts into one another? as if they were so full with lust that love began to tip over.. you never really could sing but your lips created a symphony.. one of the best I’ve ever heard. that night you said u were ready. despite all my fears of full commitment – that night I made a birthmark out of you. I pressed you against my skin – delicately yet.. you became permanent. I remember you said you needed me.
5. You taught me things about life & me.. that I’m not sure I’ll ever truly believe without you like – how to love myself & how worthy I am & how deep I can get before I ever let love inside of me.. & how sometimes it’s okay to collapse, sometimes it’s okay to relapse, sometimes it’s okay to miss everything you once were & sometimes it’s ok to dip in the past – but only if you’re ready to be the beautiful tragedy. I’m ready to be the beautiful tragedy.
6. Some nights I bleed over you. I write our story until I get so tired that my wrist won’t continue moving.. I haven’t reached the ending.
7. My body has a habit of waiting up for you.
8. We hold hands tighter then an infant holds his mother.
9. I’ve mesmerized the melody between your every heart beat just so I could sing it back if you ever get lonely. I learned the gaps between your fingers just incase you ever need a hand.. I made sure mine fit perfectly.
10. You promised we’d grow old together.💔
Taken with my iPhone..
Taken with my iPhone.
Ambitious girl, the drive-drives me crazy
I’m tryna stay with you, lay with you
I’ll pay your tuition, and pray with you if you ain’t in to wishin
I’m tryna fuck the shit out your aspirations
See, the last one I dated, I hated
We wake up, I go to work, she leave out
Come back with some make up, high heels, and a purse, or
Worse I ask, “Babygirl, what you aspire to be?”
She reply to me like, “why you perspiring me?” bitch..
Pardon me if I’m sweating you but,
I wanna see something else in you before I invest in you
Ambitious girl, (what you sitting for)
I’d rather you tell me to hit you later,
Because you gotta finish a paper
Then to be in my face asking for a rosea cup
See these bitches can’t cut in yo business
I’m in love with your business
And your productivity is the reason I interest, ambitious girl
See, I like the person that you are,
But I’m in love with the person that you have potential to be
And all your dreams sharing with me
And your secrets baring with me
And the flaws, you ain’t even got to mention to me,
Ambitious girl, you just wanna win, and you’d rather chase your dreams,
Then to try to chase these men
That try to chase these skirts
That try to chase these shots with flavors that aint even as sweet as her
My ambitious girl, I wont forget you,
I just reflect on how I ain’t met you, yet boo
You somewhere, getting your life in order
So for the time being, I hope this (overscribe) might support her
Support her, or work her, she worth it
Ok, so Karmen needs a nice plant that she can talk to…. Any recommendations?
But, he still inspires me to write about him.
My thoughts are 75% about him and 25% about me….
* If you are ever wondering who I am talking to, I assure you, IT’S MYSELF.